Easter was very nice this year. Busy and laid back. (Is that possible?)
Church is at 9 am in our ward so that is too early for us to have our easter bunny fun in the morning. We got everyone dressed up in their Easter outfits (Thanks Mama Linda!) and headed to church bright and early. We decided a few weeks ago to bless baby Liv on Easter Sunday. She wore a beautiful dress made by my mom. The blessing was amazing. It was nice to have Papa here to share the experience with.
After the blessing was over the kids and I continued with our regular church schedule. Erik took Larry to the airport and played easter bunny before returning to church. The kids were excited to search for their color coded easter eggs. After a sugar & nap filled afternoon we enjoyed a simple Easter ham dinner.
I’m feeling especially blessed this Easter. It’s been a rough year for me so far, but that has made me feel infinitely grateful. I’m thankful for the opportunity I had yesterday to sit and ponder the love of my Heavenly Father for me. The role my Savior plays in my life and the power of the Atonement is so tangible to me right now. Without Him I’d be lost. Because of his mercy I’ve had miracles this year.
Monday, April 9, 2012
Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys look great! Baby is adorable, of course. Miss you!
Post a Comment