Friday, March 13, 2009

Quick Soren Update

Happy Birthday, Erik!

Our family got a lovely gift for Erik's birthday - we are all creamed by a nasty cold. I don't feel like sitting in front of the computer, so this will be short!

We had a nice visit from Larry last weekend. We ran all over town enjoying some perfect weather. We visited the zoo and a Spring training game.

Here is Soren at the petting zoo:

Getting up close

On Monday, while Erik and Papa enjoyed a workout, Soren and I went for a quick treat. I decided to give Soren his first chance at his own cone. An extra treat was sitting in the front passenger seat (in the parking lot) while he ate it. He did great! Not even a drip on his shirt!
Yummy!
I'm sure there was more somewhere in there... but this will have to do for now!
Ashley


No comments: