Friday, March 13, 2009

IT'S DONE!

Well, after years of saving and planning, the yard is finally done! It isn't anything fancy, but we love it.

Here is what our yard looked like on Monday (and for 5 years before that):





On Tuesday night Erik & Soren went out to examine the completed work:


And Thursday afternoon:



So in three days, we had a complete yard makeover. That beats DIY. Soren and Chibi had some fun in the yard today. I don't know if Soren had more fun than when we just had rock, but it sure makes me feel better!



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Ashie! I'm sorry you're sick! I know how it feels... and it's a bummer!!! your yard looks incredible! is that grass real? and how is it going to survive the arizona summer?!
love, jenny

Sweating in the endless heat said...

It looks so good! I wish I had a big enough yard to put lovely grass in it:-( Maybe we'll just come over and crash at yours:-)