After a doctor's appointment on Friday and an ultrasound today, things are looking good. The baby is growing normally, and to Erik's disappointment, she is DEFINITELY a girl. We now have 153 days (21 weeks) left. Hopefully it flies by!
Soren was cute during the ultrasound. He kept jabbering about "beebee". I'm pretty sure he has no idea what is going to happen, but it was still fun to hear him talk about his sister.
Ashley
Monday, March 9, 2009
Baby Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So happy everything is going well! Erik will love having a girl once she is here because she will idolize him!
That is true, once Erik sees her he will be totally in love. Soren will be such a great big brother.
What! I had no idea you were having a baby! Nor did I know that you have this totally awesome website. Congrats on both accounts!
Post a Comment