Love the name!!! Babies are coming cuter and smarter these days. Look how alert she is!!!
Oh, yes, and you. I never had a picture after giving birth that I looked that good. You are adorable.
So CUTE! Glad everything went smoothly! You have 3 kids now!!! WOW! Miss you guys!-Rachelle
I love the pictures of big brother and big sister holding her! She is so cute!
Congratulations Ash! She is perfect. I love the name too =)
What a cutie! Congrats!
Beautiful!!! You really know how to make beautful children! Congratulations!!!!
ah she is perfect--congrats! her name is adorable--hope everyone is doing great!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love the name!!! Babies are coming cuter and smarter these days. Look how alert she is!!!
Oh, yes, and you. I never had a picture after giving birth that I looked that good. You are adorable.
So CUTE! Glad everything went smoothly! You have 3 kids now!!! WOW! Miss you guys!
-Rachelle
I love the pictures of big brother and big sister holding her! She is so cute!
Congratulations Ash! She is perfect. I love the name too =)
What a cutie! Congrats!
Beautiful!!! You really know how to make beautful children! Congratulations!!!!
ah she is perfect--congrats! her name is adorable--hope everyone is doing great!!
Post a Comment