Friday, July 1, 2011

MIA

Wondering where I've been for the last couple of months? Well, the truth is I've been way too tired to bother with my blog because I've been working on a big project...


and It's A Girl!

We're expecting a little one sometime in January and although the timing was a little unexpected we are feeling blessed to have a healthy start.

We went to our 12 week ultrasound today and I'm so excited to welcome this 3rd little child to our family. I can't get over the special feelings I get in those early ultrasounds. It's unbelievable that a baby can look like a baby at this stage! I love the little kiddo already. I'm still trying to figure out how she's going to fit in with this crew but I'm sure things will all work out for the best. Soren was disappointed he won't be getting a little brother but I'm sure that won't last. I'm sure Svea can't wait to mother the poor little babe.

Hopefully sometime soon I will get around to a nice juicy update. The kids have been busy!

3 comments:

The McEnaney's said...

So exciting!

Rebekah said...

I knew it. Congratulations!! If you need anything even a nap I can take the kids for you.

S said...

That is so exciting. Nothing like a new baby. I miss having a baby in the house. Ditto to what Rebekah said....if you every need someone to take the kid so you can nap or attend a dr. appt., let me know :) And I am soooo happy for Svea...she is going to be in heaven.