Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25th Update

Once again, I am catching up. We stay busy enjoying the kids and trying to keep up with life!

Soren earned his “speedy car watch” by pooping in the potty for 7 days straight. This was the beginning (finally) of the end of potty training. He FINALLY did it and since he has been consistently accident free since this picture was taken on March 12, I think I can safely say we are DONE with that 2.5 year project.

IMG_2601

Erik celebrated birthday number 34. The cake was sinful. German chocolate hybrid with flourless choco cake layer in the middle. Still gives me chocolate craving convulsions.

IMG_2607IMG_2609IMG_2612IMG_2614

We had an early heat wave which made me want to get out of this crazy state

IMG_2622IMG_2623

Luckily things cooled back down and I’m at peace with Arizona again. We’ve spend countless hours outside enjoying the spring weather.

IMG_2627IMG_2631IMG_2687

Soren enjoyed an extended birthday celebration. Pre-Birthday weekend activities were Pizza at Barro’s, Falcon Field open house.

IMG_2638IMG_2639IMG_2640IMG_2642IMG_2644IMG_2645IMG_2646IMG_2647IMG_2648IMG_2649

Birthday presents

IMG_2652IMG_2654IMG_2664

Google Chrome Cake

IMG_2666IMG_2669IMG_2673IMG_2674

And Birthday Day: more presents and turtle cookies

IMG_2678IMG_2680IMG_2681

Papa’s visit

IMG_2700IMG_2702IMG_2703IMG_2706

And finally Easter weekend. Dying Eggs, hunting eggs, fun Easter outfits.

IMG_2718IMG_2719IMG_2720IMG_2721IMG_2728IMG_2737

1 comment:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Ashley, you look AWESOME!!! That cake did too, both of them. You are quite the baker:-) We need to do something together this year. I wish my life wasn;t so crazy:-/