Check out this nasty guy we found in our bathroom. YUCK!!
We grabbed a culture pass and visited the Children’s Museum. The kids had a blast. It was a great way to spend a Friday with Dad out of the summer heat. Soren was too busy to pose for pictures, but I got a few cute ones of Svea:
I’ve been feeling very distracted lately. Soren talks to me ALL day long. It is pretty exhausting, and although I try to listen I tend to tune him out while I’m busy in the late afternoon making dinner. He was entertaining himself and talking about a bouncy, squishy tomato. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking about how creative his imagination is getting. Little did I know. The pictures don’t do justice to the range of this mess. The ENTIRE great room had a trail of tomato spatter. Sigh. Mopping. One more thing to add to the list of chores to be done.
And don’t let me fail to mention the focus of the month of July – SWIMMING! We’ve thoroughly enjoyed our swimming lessons this year and they really made the summer fly by. It will be hard to entertain these two busy kids without the pool. Both of the kids have grown very comfortable in the water this summer. Tomorrow is the last day of swim this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment