I mentioned in my post earlier today that Svea is ruining clothes left and right with her interesting crawling style. My mom and I were joking a few days ago about putting her to work as a mop. Well, Soren has been obsessing about inventions lately (thanks to Bill Nye the Science Guy DVDs) and I decided I would try out my idea. My prototype turned out very well, doncha think?
This amazing new product will have you wondering why you didn’t put the endless free baby power to good use before now. Here is a picture of a satisfied client before her experience with the Mopzi:
Now check out this powerful product in action. The wave-like action of the crawl picks up every last crumb and scrubs off the grime. The client is obviously loving every minute of using the miraculous Mopzi!
Now check out these fabulous photos of the Mopzi and the still smiling client after 30 minutes of use:
Not only does the Mopzi preserve the clothing of the client, this product uses machine washable microfiber combined with the environmentally friendly power of a sweet potato powered baby for a green clean every time. Simply remove the microfiber mop attachment from the velcro fasteners and exchange for a clean pad without having to change the whole outfit.
Please ignore the fact that I am showing off the crud from my floor and that it is ON my baby - yikes! I’m going to be a millionaire, right? If only every baby crawled like mine…
5 comments:
brilliant, love the idea. and your advertisement/marketing technique for this new product is convincing and strong!! she's a doll, ash. what would we do without our girls?! hope fevers and coughs are getting under control a bit around there.
That's great. I have a feeling we will need a mopzi soon. Very cute!!
That's hilarious. I think she crawls that way because the tile is hard on her knees - does she do it the same way on carpet?
Have to admit I'm jealous, I want one. That was so cute.
Is the tile hard on her knees for her to crawl on? I know Diana didn't crawl on our tile either.
The movie is definatly worth the adverstizing. Love, love, love it!
Post a Comment