Another HOT week in Phoenix. I'm glad we get to go to a pool almost every day - don't know how we would survive otherwise. Things are going smoothly. We've been busy getting together a few things for the baby's arrival, but haven't done anything too exciting. I've been having a lot of fun playing around with a new camera that we picked up this week.
After a visit to my doctor on Tuesday, we are expecting the baby anytime. Whether she comes tonight or in three weeks is anybody's guess, but I am feeling pretty calm about things now that we have reached 37 weeks.
Soren's conversational skills have exploded. He is very observant and likes to talk about the things he sees around him. Today we went to my favorite Chicago style hot dog place for lunch. They had a row of hooks with hats and helmets from the Chicago area hung on them. Soren asked questions about them and talked about them for the entire meal. He seemed especially fascinated by the football helmet (which he initially thought was a motorcycle helmet). He is constantly surprising me by speaking in full sentences.
Here are a few pictures to remind you how Soren looks:
Friday, July 17, 2009
Soren Update July 17th
Laying in the big bed after swim class (notice the red cheeks from being out in the heat)
Playing in the backyard with his sprinkler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Soren is! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little Miss! I wish you a safe and speedy delivery! What doctor did you end up going to with this pregnancy?
Post a Comment