Svea Katherine Nilssen arrived Monday, July 27, 2009 at 8:12 am. She weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce and was 19.75 inches long. Both Svea and I are doing great and we arrived home from the hospital yesterday. I will be posting a whole lot of Svea on here, so keep checking in if you want to see more.

Thursday, July 30, 2009
She's Here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations to all of you. She looks like Soren to me! :)
Congratulations! You both look great! She's a darling.
She is Beautiful!!
OK. I watched your whole slide show, and there is a picture in there, where she is alert, and looks so much like Erik! She is so adorable, and sweet looking. How did everything go? We have to chat...I wanna hear EVERYTHING!
Awe congratulations!!! She was born two days before Aiyana's birthday ;o)
Post a Comment