Dear Family,
We are back at home after a relaxing week in San Diego. It is nice to be home. We do miss the company, however! It gets pretty lonely here with just Soren to talk to. I am sure he misses all the attention he got too.
We had such a great time in San Diego. We were able to visit the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Temple, and go to a Padres game at Petco Park. We also gave the beach near our house a lot of use. It was a blast. Getting into the car to drive back to Phoenix was not easy!
We got home on Friday afternoon. Our friends, Jared and Rachelle, moved all of their things out on Saturday and headed to their new home in Carlsbad, California. It is so nice to have our home back to just us again!
We are getting settled back into our daily routine. Soren is practicing many new words, and I am expecting a major speech break through any day now. The biggest news is that he has slept by himself in his crib through the night the last three nights. YIPEE!!! I can’t believe how great I have been feeling with the extra sleep. I have gotten so used to getting up several times that I have a hard time sleeping through the night myself. I hope that he makes this a new habit!
Well, enjoy the pics and videos. Love you!
Ashley
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Soren Update August 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment